Legal act stated announced on the 20th day of October 2016
by The Lord of Kabuto- JLM Mieszko Makowski
1. The Kingdom of Kabuto is an autonomic administrative unit..
2. The Sources of the common law of The Kingdom of Kabuto are:
a) The organic statute of the Kingdom of Kabuto;
b) The Constitution of Poland without articles limiting the sovereignty of the Kingdom of Kabuto;
c) Royal regulations;
3. There is a possibility of repealing some acts of law by the decision of The Lord of Kabuto.
4. The borders of the Kingdom of Kabuto shall be defined by the way of regulations.
5. Symbols of The Kingdom, that are the crest and the flag have to be treated with respect.
1. A Citizen of Kabuto is the one that has filled an application positively considered by the proper Ministry.
2. The citizens are free people.
3. Every citizen has the law to communucate with the Lord.
4. Every citizen has the law to adress the proper authorities of The Kingdom of Kabuto with requests, complaints and proposals.
5. Every Person on the territory of The Kingdom of Kabuto is obligated to adapt to and follow the law of The Kingdom of Kabuto
1. Legislative and executive power is held by The current Lord of Kabuto.
2. Judicial power is held by the proper Ministry, but in special cases it is held by the Monarch himself.
3. To the base competences of The Lord belong:
a) representing the Kingdom for the citizens and outside borders of the Country
b) issuing regulations and provisions
c) controling the work of the ministries
d) creating economical and financial policy of The Kingdom
e) guarding autonomical permissions of The Kingdom
f) perfecting the acts of law
4. The Monarch performs his function until his death,then the function is inherited by the closest member of his family.
5. When there are no living relatives of The King, a new Lord is chosen by the ministers from one of the functioning ministers.
6. The Monarch can appoint and dismiss ministers and create and liquidate ministries by the way of regulations
7. The Monarch has the possibillity to change the organic statute and the law
1. The source of the finances of The Kingdom are:
a) Wealth gifted by other countries or individuals
b) Funds gotten related to the functioning of the ministries
c) Other gain claimed related to the functioning law
2. The Budget is prepared once each 3 months by the minister of Economics and showed to the King. It can be changed only with the approval of the Monarch.
1. Each citizen has the possibility to defend The Kingdom of Kabuto
2. In the event of invasion of a foreign country The Kingdom is obligated to arm each citizen that wishes to defend the country.
1. A change of the statute is done only by the way of a regualtion of The Monarch
2. The Statute is gaining power by the moment it is published