ST-10/2016 - Organic Statute of The Kingdom of Kabuto
Legal act stated announced on the 20th day of October 2016,
The Lord of Kabuto - HL Mieszko Makowski
- The Kingdom of Kabuto is an autonomic administrative unit.
- The Sources of the common law of The Kingdom of Kabuto are:
a) The organic statute of The Kingdom of Kabuto;
b) Royal regulations;
- There is a possibility of repealing some acts of law by the decision of The Lord of Kabuto.
- The borders of The Kingdom of Kabuto shall be defined by the way of regulations.
- Symbols of The Kingdom, that are the crest and the flag have to be treated with respect.
- The Kingdom of Kabuto is a micronation with territories located next to Canada, but it also has enclaves with limited sovereignty in Poland and Croatia - where in force are the laws of the surrounding states.
§2 Citizen of Kabuto
- A Citizen of Kabuto is the one that has filled an application positively considered by the authority designated by the Royal Decree.
- The citizens are free people.
- Every citizen has the law to communucate with the Lord.
- Every citizen has the law to adress the proper authorities of The Kingdom of Kabuto with requests, complaints and proposals.
- Every person on the territory of The Kingdom of Kabuto is obligated to adapt to and follow the law of The Kingdom of Kabuto.
- Citizenship can be taken away for actions against The Kingdom of Kabuto, and it is possible to renounce citizenship by written declaration to the administrative authorities.
- Legislative and executive power is held by The current Lord of Kabuto.
- Judicial power is held by the advisory board and the Monarch himself, who has decisive voice.
- To the base competences of The Lord belong:
a) representing the Kingdom for the citizens and outside borders of the Country;
b) issuing regulations and provisions;
c) controling the work of The Kingdom;
d) creating economical and financial policy of The Kingdom;
e) guarding autonomical permissions of The Kingdom;
f) perfecting the acts of law.
- The Monarch performs his function until his death, then the function is inherited by the closest member of his family.
- When there are no living relatives of The King, a new Lord is chosen by the ministers from one of the functioning ministers.
- The Monarch can appoint and dismiss ministers and create and liquidate ministries by the way of regulations.
- The Monarch has the possibillity to change the organic statute and the law.
- The source of the finances of The Kingdom are:
a) wealth gifted by other countries or individuals;
b) funds gotten related to the functioning of the micronation;
c) other gain claimed related to the functioning law.
- The Budget is prepared annually by the advisory board. It can be changed only with the approval of the Monarch.
§5 National Defence
- Each citizen has the possibility to defend The Kingdom of Kabuto.
- In the event of invasion of a foreign country The Kingdom is obligated to arm each citizen that wishes to defend the country.
- A change of the statute is done only by the way of a regualtion of The Monarch.
- The Statute is gaining power by the moment it is published.